"...to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction..."

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Why my interest in the Natalee Holloway case?

Years ago I lived in an apartment situated on Red Mountain. Every morning I would walk onto my little balcony and take in the surroundings. The sky was usually brown from the steel mills.

As I looked across Birmingham, I could hear the radio blasting in the background, telling me not to breathe the brown air.

Typically, I would look to my left and nod at the Vulcan. He was a big creature, but rusting away with the southern climate. He stood tall atop Red Mountain. His cavernous extremities were filled with graffiti and the tainted smell of rust. The radio blared “Maggie May” and we sang along.

Thirty years later, I live in Alabama again and have grown children. If one of them were harmed, I would dig deep to find answers.

That is where I am now! In a nutshell that is an effort to separate fact from fiction and present it in a readable format. My gratitude to those that appreciate the effort is never-ending. To those of you that have become suspicious of everything published across the web that does not agree with your preconceived notions about the Natalee Holloway case, I urge you to check the facts for yourself.

About Comments:
There are many blogs and message boards across the Internet catering to every imaginable mindset. The purpose of this little blog is not to provide a platform for people to spew hatred about anyone, or make personal attacks against me. As I previously stated, there are other places that such things are gladly welcomed. For some of you that have sent me some rather bizarre comments, I would recommend checking out some of the mental health sites. A quick Google should quickly return a list of web sites dedicated to your particular need.

Comments are moderated on this blog and will continue to be as long as the blog exists. If anyone reading here has legitimate comments or questions about this series of articles, those comments and questions are very much welcomed.

There will be one more entry about the spin machine that orchestrated the dissemination of information in Aruba after Natalee Holloway disappeared. It will conclude with a list of pertinent links that can be further explored by interested readers.

Thank you for your consideration!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good writing. But then again I knew you were a good writer. Keep up the good work!

lookingforyou said...

Keep writing,your writings are educational and straight forward. Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Good job, Mike!